Marvel War Of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running out of silver !!!

3 posters

Go down

Running out of silver !!! Empty Running out of silver !!!

Post  BurnersBeats Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Anyone find any good silver farming techniques yet... There is just so much boosting and fusing needed to be done for your deck to reach full potential.. .. P.S. New forum.. Dope

BurnersBeats

Back to top Go down

Running out of silver !!! Empty Re: Running out of silver !!!

Post  BurnersBeats Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:46 am

Bump

BurnersBeats

Back to top Go down

Running out of silver !!! Empty Events

Post  krispeyking Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Well I have had the same problem with running out of silver one thing that has helped though is that the event going on right now gives you lots of cards including a card called vibranium which its only purpose is to be sold. If you use the ISO-8 Shard Exchange on the event going on right now you should acquire a lot of cards that can be sold for money (because most are uncommon so they are worth around 2000).

krispeyking

Back to top Go down

Running out of silver !!! Empty Raid is a silver mine!

Post  bigantjohnson Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:31 pm

I'd say Raid event as well. The purple shards exchange for higher cards and one of those is the vibranium card. It's worth 10,000 silver and they give you about 3 for every 10 cards during exchange. Get a lot of purple shards for beating higher level Loki fights. Do this by helping out other alliance members with their battles. You get the reward for helping as long as the Loki is defeated in time.

bigantjohnson

Back to top Go down

Running out of silver !!! Empty Re: Running out of silver !!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down